Saturday, November 14, 2009

I would like to find out a natural pest control to keep caterpillars off my vegetable garden and canna Lillie'

1.get a big pot of water


throw in a big handful of the hottest chilli's you can find


throw in a head of garlic


then boil until the water is reduced by half


let cool then strain


put into a trigger spray bottle


apply to plants you wish to protect


2. but a packet of smokes


soak in water overnight


strain


use in a trigger spray bottle

I would like to find out a natural pest control to keep caterpillars off my vegetable garden and canna Lillie'
it my sound weird but horse urine is best for keeping off bugs. the toxins kill insects and help plants grow faster and bigger
Reply:I would go to your local Bunnings store and ask them.


No comments:

Post a Comment